Cucumber is a source of silica which can improve the complexion and health of the skin. This cylindrical fruit is also rich in water, making it good to keep your skin hydrated. Always keep cucumbers on your refrigerator so you can pull out some of them anytime you need to DIY beauty treatments. Here are some ways you can try to get the beauty benefits of cucumber.
Fade Dark Circles
Cucumbers have the ability to quickly, safely and easily help reduce the appearance of dark circles. The abundance of antioxidants and silica within cucumber can rejuvenate the skin, fade the dark circles. Just place 2 cucumber slices on both eyes and relax for 20 minutes or soak 2 cotton pads with cucumber juice and place them on your eyes.
Reduce Puffy Eyes
If you are worried about under eye puffiness, then cucumbers can also provide almost instant benefits. Due to the large amount of ascorbic acid in cucumbers, when they are placed under the eyes for 20 minutes, they can decrease water retention and thusreduce puffiness overall.
When grated cucumber is used as a tonic and spread all over the face and neck, it can reduce the overall appearance of freckles over time.
Possibly the most common use of cucumber is to improve complexion and simply rejuvenate the skin. When cucumber juice is mixed with a few drops of fresh lemon juice and applied as a facial mask. It has an undeniable ability to leave your skin glowing by fading scars and pigmentation.
Treat a Sunburn
Ifyou have found that you stayed out in the sun a little too long and are dealing with sunburn, then cucumbers can also provide benefits in this regard. The cooling effect of cucumbers is a natural and gentle way to soothe your skin and speed up the healing process.
Tighten Open Pores
Cucumber makes an excellent toner; you can either mix it with Apple Cider vinegar, few drops of lemon, honey, aloe vera gel, or tomato pulp or use it alone. It immediately tightens open pores.
Cucumber can banish those dimples on your thighs. Take ½ cup ground coffee and mix enough cucumber juice and 1tablespoon raw honey to make thick paste, apply to the affected area. Wrap it up with a muslin wrap sheet and exfoliate gently after 30 minutes. You can also eat cucumber daily to prevent cellulite.
While many white skinned people do sun-bathing to get tan, other people with darker shades skin want to get fairer. If you are one of those who have desire to lighten the skin, pick the skin treatment wisely.
There are a lot of commercial products offer you fairer skin. Some products contain dangerous ingredients that could harm your skin. But there are also products that can lighten your skin effectively and safely. Here are natural ingredients that can lighten your skin effectively
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Vitamin B3 has been shown to suppress the transfer of melanosome (pigment) to the skin and acts as an effective skin-lightening agent when added to skin creams. When applied topically, vitamin B can improves the ability of the skin to retain moisture so your skin will feel softer and smoother.
Lemon and orange contains skin bleaching properties that can be found in many skin lightening cosmetics. Vitamin C in citrus has been shown to slow down hyperactive melanocytes. These are the cells that produce melanin in the basal layers of the skin which causes the skin to become darker. Vitamin C also improve the production of collagen fibers that keep your skin supple and firm.
White Mulberry (Morus Alba) Extract
White mulberry can help whiten the skin by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase. This enzyme triggers the production of melanin (brown pigment) in the skin. Clinical studies have established that white mulberry is one of the effective skin whitening agents and suitable for dermatological use.
Bearberry Leaves Extract
Bearberry (also called ‘beargrape’) contains Alpha arbutin which is known to lighten the skin fast. You can find it in many cosmetics as an astringent. Arbutin has been proven to effectively lighten freckles, dark spots and skin discoloration. It also contains sun protection filters (SPF) that may help to reduce the amount of tanning effect experienced after sun exposure and promote anti-aging.
Liquorice (Glychirrizaglabra) Extract
The juice derived from Liquorice roots is well known in China as a treatment for all skin ailments. In the early 1990’s Japanese scientists identified the compound glabridin in liquorice, which is found to absorb UVA and UVB rays and acts as an effective skin whitening element.
Kojic acid is a white crystalline powder that comes from a fungus in Asia. It has been used for many years in Japan as a natural alternative to hydroquinone and effectively whitens the skin. It works by inhibiting the function of the enzyme tyrosinase.
Honey can boost your beauty regimen, leaving your skin and hair glowing. You will be surprised at how many beauty treatments you can make with just honey. Here are some beauty treatments with honey you can do at home.
Honey’s anti-bacterial properties make it an excellent cleanser for acne. Apply some raw honey to the affected area and rinse off after 10-15 minutes.
Honey has a bleaching effect. Regular use of honey on the affected area can dramatically fade old or new scars.
Honey is very soothing, hydrating and moisturizing. Use raw honey as facial mask or add it in any homemade facial mask recipe to reap its benefits.
Honey’s moisturizing and softening properties make it a wonderful hair conditioner. It also gives shine to dull hair. Mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey with 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and use your hands to evenly disperse the mixture throughout your hair. Rinse off after 20-30 minutes.
Honey has a natural bleaching effect and this makes it an effective hair lightener. Mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey with 6 tablespoon of distilled water and apply it to your hair. Rinse of after 1 hour. Do this weekly for better result. You can also add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder if you want a dramatic result.
When mixed with lemon juice and sugar, honey can help remove excess body hair. Mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey with 3 tablespoon of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Boil the mixture in the microwave (or on the stove) until it bubbles and turns brown. Let it a bit cooler. With the help of a popsicle stick, apply it to your skin. Put a cotton strip over the area where the mixture was applied and rub it until you feel it warm as the mixture sticks to the hair. Gently pull the cotton against the direction of hair growth.
Honey is rich in antioxidants. A tablespoon of honey a day keeps free radical at bay. Delay the aging process by making honey a part of your daily healthy diet. You can also smear some honey on your face to get rid of wrinkles or other aging signs.
Honey makes a wonderful lip scrub. If you want soft and smooth lips, mix 1 teaspoon of raw honey with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and a few drops of lemon juice and apply to your lips. Gently exfoliate after 5 minutes.
For most women, evening eye makeup is a time-taking process. However, only a few know the smart makeup tricks that are easy as well as less time consuming.
All you need are a few necessary makeup products and only five minutes in hand. Here are 6 uncomplicated guiding tips to evening eye makeup.
- Take an earthy color like beige or brown to highlight under the brow bone. Keep in mind to choose a shade that goes with your eye color. Go subtle and minimal; it’s not necessary to dramatize your peepers every time.
- Take a little darker color and apply over eyelids. You can match this color with your dress or go for basic colors like plum, golden, coffee, etc. Keep it a shade darker while contouring near the outer corner of your eyes.
- Take bronze or golden color and highlight the inner corners of your eyes. This adds instant spark to the entire look and make your eyes appear open and big.
- Take an angular brush and use powder eye shadow as eyeliner. This makes your eye makeup last longer. Do the same to highlight half of your lower rim.
- Take yellow-orange color to brighten up under eye area. This tames down the redness and intelligently hides dark patches. Make sure to blend it well.
- Apply mascara on the upper and lower lashes. Heavy mascara eyes are in this party season, so wear two to three coats of mascara. You can even opt for fake eyelashes.
How to Achieve Dramatic Eyes in Mere Minutes…
You don’t have to spend an hour on your eye makeup to look dramatic. For nighttime, we recommend the following drama enhancers:
- Shimmery eye shadows. Nothing says sexy like shimmer. Apply a sweep to your lids with a deeper color pressed into your eyelid crease.
- Smudged eyeliner pencil can give your eyes instant smokiness. Smudge the line with your finger. Or for a more kitten-ish look, apply a thin coat of liquid eyeliner.
- Make eyes look wider with a hint of super light, almost white eye shadow pressed into the inside corner of your eyes.
- Always curl lashes with an eyelash curler to open up the eyes and make them appear more awake.
- If you love drama, apply false eyelashes.
- Always apply several thick coats of mascara.
Aloe Vera helps filter the air in your home and is high in antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it great for wound healing, burns, acne, eczema, psoriasis, hives, skin irritation and itching. Aloe is packed full of vitamins, amino acids and anti-oxidants. How to use it for beauty?
Here are some tips – 6 Naturally Beautiful Ways to Use Aloe Vera.
1. Make your own face toner using a 50/50 solution of Aloe Vera juice and water. Spritz on face after cleansing and then follow with a moisturizer. You can also add a bit of witch hazel if you have oily skin.
2. Use Aloe Vera gel to shrink enlarged pores. Break open a fresh leaf or use bottled 99% pure Aloe Vera gel. Apply to your face and let it sits for 10-15 minutes then wash off.
3. Aloe Vera is good for healing scars. Break off a leaf and use your finger to scoop out the gel. The gel should be spread on your clean face and you need to let it soak into your skin at night. In the morning, wash it.
4. Aloe Vera is also very helpful in getting rid of excess oil. Grind 2 teaspoon of oatmeal coarsely and mix it with Aloe Vera gel. Massage your face with the paste for few minutes and rinse with cold water. You will notice that oiliness has reduced effectively.
5. Grow your hair fast using Aloe Vera! Blend together 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoon of olive or coconut oil. Apply to the scalp and leave it for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off. It is more amazing than any commercial hair growth remedies.
6. Aloe Vera is a great natural frizz fighter for your hair. Cut small bit of the leaf off and use the gel that you find inside. Rub it on your hands and apply to hair to smooth it or to tame curls.
Look at yourself with a discerning and critical eye. If something needs to be changed, change it.
Make your hair your crowning glory. Keep it clean, shiny, healthy and frizz free. Get a flattering cut and color. Gorgeous hair says “come hither.”
The eyes have it. Make sure your brows are neatly and professionally shaped. If you wear eyeglasses, they should fit well and flatter your face. Get rid of dark circles and bags underneath your eyes.
Choose makeup that enhances your features. Apply it properly and sparingly.
Stand up straight. Good posture makes you look healthy, confident and slimmer.
Wear quality clothing that makes you look good. Make sure your clothes fit properly. Choose outfits that reflect your taste, style, creativity and confidence.
Walk with confidence and panache. Hold your head high and look others straight in the eye when you meet them. Have a ready smile, a warm persona and a firm handshake.
Split ends occur when the bottom tips of hair become dry and damaged and split in half vertically. Once it occurs, there is nothing you can do to mend them back together. While cutting them off is the only way to get rid of them, you can prevent split ends by keeping your hair healthy. This means regular maintenance and minimal exposure to heat.
Cutting and Regular Trims
Once split ends occur, you can only “repair” them by snipping them off. Have your hairdresser take care of them since home scissors are usually not as sharp as professional shears (dull blades can exacerbate the problem). When getting rid of split ends, you may need to cut off more than you would normally. Aim for an inch or two above the top of the ends to ensure healthy hair at your tips. Regular trims — every six to eight weeks — will keep your hair fresh, minimizing your risk of split ends. You don’t have to cut off as much during follow-up trims — sometimes a quarter inch is sufficient to keep hair tidy.
Reduce Heat, Keep It Moisturized
Dryness is the main culprit when it comes to split ends. This is especially true during colder winter months, when the air drains strands of needed moisture. To reduce dryness, refrain from using heat treatments if possible, such as blow-drying and straightening. Regular deep conditioning treatments is a must. Beauty editors at “Cosmopolitan” also recommend using a protein-based treatment cream on hair to help keep it nourished, as it temporarily seals in moisture. Fine hair and hair that has been colored or permed are especially susceptible to dryness, so choose products that target your specific type of hair.
Great news from the beauty front: Mayonnaise is healthy for your hair. Don’t spend money on products that may or may not help to keep your hair shiny and in tip-top shape. Mayo is either already in your kitchen, or at your local supermarket. This is a easy and cheap method to keep your hair looking good.
Mayonnaise is mainly made up of egg yolks and olive oil, with some herbs and spices thrown in. Regular mayonnaise is high in cholesterol and fat. People usually need to reduce their mayo intake. But when it comes to your hair, you can use as much as you want.
Healthy for Your Hair
The fatty nature of mayonnaise particularly helps dry and frizzy hair. It conditions your hair. The cholesterol in mayonnaise gives your hair a protective coat. It also gets rid of your dandruff, because the mayonnaise brings moisture to your scalp.
Using Mayo For Your Hair
Don’t just slap some mayonnaise in your hair and call it a day. Carefully apply real mayonnaise, not low-fat mayonnaise, to dry and unwashed hair. Use anywhere from a half a cup to a full cup of mayo, depending on the length and texture of your hair.
After Application of the Mayo
Put on a shower cap, or cover your hair with plastic wrap. Leave in approximately one hour or for as long as you like. Rinse and wash your hair with your usual shampoo. Be sure to wash thoroughly to remove any trace of the mayonnaise scent.
Apply mayonnaise once a week if your hair is extremely dry. If not, once or twice a month should do the trick for more manageable hair.
The benefits of weight loss far outweigh any negatives. However, as you lose weight one of the things you may notice about your face is that the skin sags and droops where it used to be puffed up by underlying fat. The right products and care techniques will go a long way to keeping your skin looking healthy, but a healthy diet is the most important part of the equation. The skin is the body’s biggest organ, so if you treat your body well, your face and the rest of your skin will reflect it throughout your weight loss journey.
Eat a healthy, balanced diet everyday following United States Department of Agriculture “healthy diet” guidelines. Consume plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables. Eat daily servings of foods that contain nutrients to promote healthy skin such as essential fatty acids, vitamins A, C and E, and the B vitamin biotin. Drink at least eight or nine, 8 oz. glasses of water per day to keep your body hydrated and maintain elasticity in your skin.
Choose a moisturizer formulated for your skin type that contains vitamin C. Apply moisturizer daily preserve elasticity. Apply an emollient rich night cream before you go to sleep. If you don’t have oily skin, an emollient rich cream will help to keep your skin supple.
Visit a professional esthetician once or twice a month during your weight loss journey. Ask for a facial and treatments exfoliate and hydrate your skin. Request skin tightening masque treatments. Request facial massages to improve skin texture. Facial massage promotes and boosts skin elasticity by stimulating blood flow to the face.
Working women tend to make an impression in office every day, but it is a little tougher to decipher the rules of workplace grooming.
Here are rules women should follow…
- Cover under eye circles since they make you look sleepy.
- Make sure your skin tone is even. Always wear foundation or whatever face makeup you prefer evenly and cautiously.
- Keep your skin well moisturized. Hydrated skin looks fresher.
- Wearing mascara and lip color is a must. Mascara make you look polished, while adding a tint on your pout will complete your look.
- Elaborated eye makeup means overdoing it. Avoid wearing electric blue eye shadow.
- One big no-no is overly long, false nails or elaborate nail art. Keep your nails short, clean and neutral-colored.
- Never wear false eyelashes to work.
- Go easy on the perfume. Use light ones so that people can smell it only when they are very near.
- Shave your legs if you are wearing a formal skirt or anything that reveals your legs.
- Step away from the self-tanner.
- Wear clean & polished shoes regularly. Rubber soles are preferred as it reduces noise and slipping.
- Sunglasses and prescription glasses must be a conservative style (i.e. black or brown rimmed or silver or gold metal frames). Multi colored, patterned or bright colored glasses are not acceptable.
- Visible tattoos are not permitted. It is also advised to cover any skin issues like eczema.
- Hair longer than shoulder length is to be tied back, off the face and away from the front of shoulders in a neat and conservative style. A neat ponytail or bun is preferable.
While the face and hair get a lot of attention, many women ignore their hands and feet. Last minute manicure and pedicure can offer temporary benefits only, so it is best to take care of these extremities and show them some TLC regularly to get that well groomed look.
Looking after your hands and your feet ought to be an imperative piece of your every day magnificence administration. With wild work hours you may not have the capacity to enjoy a three-hour foot and hand spa, cum pedicure and nail treatment; however you can pick a five moment foot drench consistently
before going to bed every night.
How to do it Just dip your hands and feet, in warm (bordering hot) water that has bath salts, or epsom salts, and a few drops of aroma oils mixed in it. The salts are extremely beneficial because they can relieve stress and leave you revived. Follow this with a nourishing massage using a hand and foot cream. There are pressure points in your hands and feet and so the massage can rejuvenate you.
Besides treating your feet to a pedicure, indulge in some spa treatments like massages, exfoliation, extra nourishment for dry cuticles and brittle nails, etc for a few months before your wedding.
How does it help When you regularly give time to yourself and indulge in ‘me time‘, your body responds with love. The TLC lends a typical feel-good aura to you and makes you happier and when you are happy, it shows on your skin too.
Wearing rings for a stretched period of time causes ugly and unwanted marks around your fingers. If ignored, those marks can become permanent.
Not wearing your ring for a while provides a temporary solution. But those stains will come back as soon as you put on the ring again. Here are a few tips to get rid of ring marks on your fingers:
- Exfoliate the affected areas regularly. This will help you in getting rid of dead cells that darken the area.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen before stepping out. Sometimes the tan caused by exposure to sun makes the marks even more stubborn and hard to get rid of.
- Use a mixture of lemon and honey on the marks. Take a tablespoon of each and massage the area with it for 15 minutes thrice a week. This not only lightens the marks but will also remove your tan.
- Moisturize your fingers regularly with Herbal products which are the best in market.
- Go for regular manicures. Either at a parlor or at home, manicures are effective to remove marks.
Yes of course the women in the adverts are young, genetically blessed and sometimes also benefit from plastic surgery. They are unrealistically beautiful, selling an image, not the potential results of the lipstick, face cream or whatever product is being flogged. I assume that most intelligent women know that the pseudo-scientific gibberish accompanying the photograph is pretty much meaningless – cellulite is just fat cells, so whilst a cream can make the skin temporarily smoother, it won’t dissolve the fat.
I wouldn’t use Rodial even when it’s given to me for free because I didn’t like the way Maria Hatzistefanis apparently threatened a surgeon who questioned her scientific claims with libel, and then the lawyers threatened campaigners who broke the story of the threat, and then … Click here for all the accounts, but a company that won’t substantiate scientific claims and threatens lawsuits against those who question them is slightly too Kafkaesque for my tastes.
I had used the Rodial products I’d been given before this and they were okay, nothing more. I much prefer good pharmacy brands such as La Roche Posay in France, or Korres and Apivita, but like all women I also like lotions and potions in pretty packages and sometimes go for fancier brands.
So this morning I ordered the Liberty Beauty Advent Calender. Yes it’s expensive, but Liberty had also just emailed me a discount voucher, so if I added one small item to the order I would get £30 off. I checked to make sure it was not excluded from the offer, and it was not. I place the order, paid for delivery tomorrow, and Liberty confirmed the order. Simple.
This is what the page looked like when I placed the order:
At some point today Liberty changed their minds, and after I had ordered changed the page to this. Because mail order laws in the UK are very strict (and yes I do know them as it’s the family business), and internet orders including eBay transactions count as mail order, 99% of companies would have fulfilled the existing orders, and added the exclusion to future orders, in accordance with mail order laws.
Liberty are instead trying to cancel the Advent Calender part of my order, but not the small item I also purchased, and want to charge me full premium delivery for a hair band. Do they really think women are stupid? Or maybe they think we sniff the nail varnish remover?
I tend to buy beauty products from Latest in Beauty and Cult Beauty, businesses run by women who don’t think we’re brainless bimbos.
Liberty? Why would I give my money to a company that doesn’t respect the law.
They took the money out of my account, so they had accepted my order and can’t changed their minds and renege on an agreement …
Update – I was so pissed off I dug my heels in, and Liberty decided to honour the order as a “goodwill gesture” … ie in accordance with the law. I have to be honest, I think I’ll stick to companies where it’s a pleasure to shop, but for some reason my non-wicked lovely step-mother seems to like the place.
Not Diet For Beautiful, But Healthy To Beautiful– You may not agree with the above title because it is essentially a diet to maintain good health. If healthy, will be beautiful. Did my little separate between diet and healthy to understand how we should go on a diet and how it should be pretty healthy.
Get info about natural beauty. Beauty is a makhkota woman. If you want to look beautiful, can read beauty tips naturally here. Beauty women you can achieve naturally on the blog. Read more about the beautiful
Beautiful healthy is paramount. In a sense, the main purpose of doing activities that nourish such as diet, exercise, and a positive activity is healthy for us. Whatever that is health in order for us to be healthy and beautiful. So does the diet then the main goal is to be healthy and naturally beautiful for women.
But some people just go on a diet to the contrary i.e. for slim body while new diseases arrive. This is precisely the ridiculous diet and activities out of the diet principles.
Because the diet itself is understanding the rules of special food for health and so on. When referring to the notion of dieting then it should contain the principle activities of the diet is health.
There is indeed an unhealthy diet and said a diet activity. But in fact the major health to be the goal. So I say that healthy is most important and not a diet. This indicates that, in the diet should take precedence is health.
If the diet does the activity isn’t healthy, then the diet and avoid the better healthy living without dieting. Because a lot of fat that some people are actually healthier because of frequent exercise and maintain good health food consumed.
Dieting with the fat body of thought that have made himself distracted in activities until the endless disruption of thoughts and feelings are wrong in dieting. Indeed the body fat can disturb but if disturbed thoughts and feelings until the interference from the body fat precisely comes from our own minds.
Overweight does not necessarily disturb if our minds are always positive and considered that the disruption came only from the mind.
Dieting is to health so that starting from the mindset should be embedded something healthy thoughts and feelings. In a sense we are spared from stress, shame, minder, and others because of the fat.
When focus is on a diet for health and diet will be concerned with the health, sport will be concerned with health care, and other activities for the benefit of health. The value of diet plus is the ideal slim body has however remained healthy and energized.Beauty
Do not let the slim-bodied, but wither for lack of energy. Lest, slim but has a new disease caused by running a diet program. The point is not to go on a diet but forget about health care.
Get beauty tips and tricks. The main blog discusses more complete and useful beauty for women. Beautiful woman with a beauty treatment.
Natural ingredients to remove scars on the face– how great would it be if the face is exposed to the wound? When the face is the main beauty radiate from the woman’s body. Without the pretty faces, it seems is not going to look beautiful in its entirety. When the face is already injured and imprint, then there must be a solution to get rid of scars on the face.
Friends, I also discuss other things on the blog of beauty for women, natural beauty for beauty women to be loved men. You can get details about female beauty naturally, how to look beautiful with the ongoing trend of fashion and more. Please visit natural beauty tips blog.
Get info about natural beauty. Beauty is a makhkota woman. If you want to look beautiful, can read beauty tips naturally here. Natural and healthy beauty in beautiful women endeared. Read more about the beautiful
In addition to removing scars on your face, using honey, you also get another advantage, that is, you can brighten your face skin black Fleck Fleck – because that is on your face.
To use this way is easy, you can simply buy the original honey then you apply goto found scars on your face, let stand for 20 minutre, then rinse with warm water.
Lemons are rich in vitamin c are good for the body and is believed also to heal scars, how to use it the same as using honey, namely with the lemon, then squeeze the water from the juice of the lemons outcome you goto the olehkan that there were scars on your face.
It looks like the oil on this one is very much at all of its benefits, in addition to when removing scars on your face, olive oil can also make your hair grow faster and can also remove acne.
To use it you just slathered oil goto found wounds on face let stand for up to 20 minutes then rinse using SOAP wash the face.
Scars on face? It does not matter. Any tips to remove it. With this it will be prettier back in his face. This naturally beautiful tips may be useful to you. Health and natural beauty with healt care for skin and beauty women.
Get beauty tips and tricks. The main blog discusses more complete and useful beauty for women. Beautiful woman with a beauty treatment.
Ninety-nine percent of people lose weight from their abdominal region before weight loss happens in another part of the body, according to WebMD. Assess how much belly weight you want to lose in a week, and keep yourself motivated by creating a mantra. For instance, repeating the phrase, “I will look and feel healthy in a week,” might inspire your commitment to weight loss.
Create a weight loss plan — and be realistic about your ability to follow it. For instance, if ice cream is a weakness, allow yourself one spoonful a night so you do not binge on it mid-week. In addition, outline a healthy diet and exercise plan that you can follow every day.
Eat whole grains and lean meats such as salmon, nuts, grains and lean cuts of beef. A diet rich in whole grains and lean meats can help your body mobilize fat stores, notes WebMD. The proper diet can get your fat active and burning.
Trim carbohydrates from your diet. Refined foods, including white bread and pasta, elevate your blood sugar levels and help fat build up and become stored. If you must eat bread, pay attention to the serving size — one slice of bread is typically one serving of bread.
Eat monounsaturated fats in moderation. These include avacados, soybeans, olive and canola oils, nuts and seeds. While some monounsaturated fats do have health benefits for your heart, they are still fats and can be high in calories.
Perform weightlifting exercises two days a week, cardio three days a week and some type of stretching routine such as yoga. You can make a difference in your belly weight with exercise, which burns calories instantly, while you are creating a routine that you should stick to when the week ends.
Best Vitamins and Minerals for Skin
Vitamin A is essential to keep skin’s elasticity, prevent dryness, wrinkles and aging of the skin. A person deficient in vitamin A will have flakiness, itching and possibly pimples. Vitamin A can be found in meat, milk, cheese, eggs, spinach, carrots, squash and broccoli.
Of the vitamin B complex group, biotin is the most important for healthy skin. It is available in bananas, eggs, oatmeal and rice. The body also produces biotin.
Vitamin C keeps skin well-toned. A deficiency can cause wrinkles and skin discoloration. As skin ages, more vitamin C is essential to maintain elasticity. Broccoli, kale, cabbage, strawberries and cantaloupe are all full of Vitamin C.
Vitamin E restores moisture to skin and slows the aging of skin cells. Vegetable oil, green leafy vegetables and nuts are good sources of vitamin E.
Iron transports oxygen in the blood to hair and skin. Magnesium helps the absorption of other vitamins and minerals. Zinc helps prevent sagging and wrinkles.
Best Vitamins and Minerals for Hair
Vitamin A produces healthy sebum in the scalp. Vitamin E and vitamin C help with scalp circulation and restore moisture to hair. Vitamin B complex, copper, chromium and iron all help maintain hair color and prevent hair loss. Calcium and magnesium work together for healthy hair growth. Zinc works with vitamin A to keep hair healthy and avoid dryness.
Vitamins and minerals are necessary for healthy hair and skin. Deficiencies can cause hair loss and dry, flaky skin. Too much of any vitamin or mineral can cause hair loss, skin disorders and toxicity in the body. Eating a balanced diet is the best nutrient advice for hair and skin. Vitamin supplements can be beneficial, too. Depending on your age, your doctor may prescribe vitamin supplements to nourish your hair and skin. Vitamin C is usually increased as you age. Usual dosage is 500 mg. The beta-carotene in vitamin A is one major nutrient for hair and skin. Vitamin B complex is also essential for both hair and skin. Calcium and magnesium are usually considered a good supplement along with 400 I.U. of vitamin E. The calcium and magnesium are increased as you age. The doctor will determine what the best dosage is for your age and condition. The main concern is to eat healthy.
When it comes to losing weight and boosting our metabolism, we tend to focus on fad diets and supplements rather than thinking about our breath. Surprisingly, the breath plays a major role in fat loss and metabolism.
Taking 15 minutes a day to just breathe a little deeper could help aid in weight loss.
Fat is made up of oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen. When oxygen makes its way to the fat molecules, it breaks them down into carbon dioxide and water. The blood filters out the carbon dioxide and gives it to the lungs to be exhaled. Oxygen also thins the blood, which lowers your blood pressure and speeds up metabolism. That’s a pretty cool perk for something the body does on its own.
Add some conscious breathing to your daily routine with one of these five methods.
Method 1: Deep Breathing For Relaxation
1. Exhale all the air from your lungs.
2. Inhale slowly through the nose for six counts.
3. Hold at the top of your inhale for six counts.
4. Exhale slowly for six counts.
5. Check your posture. Are you slouching with your exhale? If you’re slouching, readjust your position to ensure a straight spine and repeat steps 2 through 5.
Do this 10 times each evening or when you start to feel stressed or overwhelmed. You can do the exercise lying down, sitting up or standing.
Method 2: Deep Breathing For Energy
1. Exhale all the air from your lungs.
2. Inhale slowly through the nose for six counts. When you feel like your lungs are completely filled, take one more sip of air.
3. Hold your breath for eight counts. Work toward eventually holding it for 12 counts.
4. Exhale through the mouth for eight counts. Do not release all the air at once. Try pursing your lips to release air more slowly. When you feel like you have no more air in your lungs, exhale one breath more.
5. Hold your breath again for 8 counts, keeping your ribcage and abdomen tight and contracted. If you can’t hold your breath for eight counts without feeling overwhelmed, hold your breath for less time and try to work toward eight counts.
Repeat these steps 10 times in the morning and anytime during the day for a burst of energy. You can do this exercise sitting or standing.
Method 3: Alternate Nostril Breathing for Cleansing
1. Sit up straight and place your left hand comfortably on your left knee.
2. Place the tip of your right index finger and middle finger on the space between your eyebrows. Place your right thumb on your right nostril. Position your right ring finger near your left nostril.
3. Press your thumb down on your right nostril and exhale through the left nostril until there’s no more air in your lungs. Breathe in deeply through your left nostril.
4. Release the pressure on your right nostril, press down with your ring finger on your left nostril, and exhale through your right nostril until there’s no more air in your lungs.
5. Release the pressure on your left nostril, and breathe in through your right nostril.
6. Repeat steps 3 through 5.
Remain in a comfortable seat position and repeat this sequence five to seven times.
Method 4: The Breath of Fire For Metabolism
1. Sit up very straight and place your fists on your core center. This will encourage you to keep your core contracted.
2. Exhale all the air from your lungs.
3. Inhale slowly through the nose for six counts.
4. Purse your lips and make short, powerful exhalations. Do not inhale in between exhalations. The force of the exhalations will naturally bring air back into your lungs. Exhale 50 to 100 times, gradually increasing the number of exhales.
5. On the last exhale, force all of the air from your lungs and hold for one count.
6. Relax and breathe normally.
Do this sitting on your knees or in a comfortable seated position.
Method 5: Vacuum Breathing For Toning the Core
1. Place your knees and hands on the ground.
2. Exhale all the air from your lungs while sucking your belly in.
3. Hold your breath and expand your lungs without an inhaling. Try to pull your stomach to your spine.
4. Hold this position for 10 seconds.
5. Release your breath slowly and repeat.
Do this for five minutes each day.
A few kilos here and there may be inevitable. But you can add a simple exercise routine to avoid piling on the pounds. Here’s what can be done at home.
It’s that time of the year, when there’s no escape from gorging on sugary sweets and deep-fried delicacies. Since you’re going to overindulge in the coming few days, start doing some of these simple but effective exercises at home to beat those pesky pounds.
EASY CARDIO EXERCISES:
Walking is one of the best forms of exercise. Take a walk in the park, and break into a jog in between. Or just hop on to a bike and cycle around. Do this for at least 20 minutes a day, slowly increasing the time. When at a party, dance! It is also a good form of cardiovascular exercise.
|Push Ups on Kitchen Counter|
Stand in front of the wall or kitchen counter with your feet together. Invert your hands slightly and place them on top of the counter. With your arms a little more than shoulder-width apart, bend the elbows and try and get your chest as close to the counter-top as possible, then back up. Do this 10 times. Rest for a few moments and repeat. You can also try this on the floor, with a mat, or military style (on your toes). Try and get your chest as close to the ground as possible.
Stand with a stance slightly wider than the shoulder. Put one foot a step ahead and stand in this position. Take a deep breath. Maintaining a proper arch of the back, descend with control, shifting your body weight onto the front leg. Go down till the front thigh is parallel to the floor. From this position, come up, straightening your front leg and simultaneously breathing out. For more intensity, use a barbell over contracted collar muscles or hold dumbbells in your hands.
|Chair Squats at home|
Stand in front of a chair (back to the chair). Put your feet apart (one foot approx.). Bend your knees and slowly squat. Let your butt lightly touch the chair and slowly come up again. Do this 10-15 times. Rest for a minute and repeat. You can do this without a chair, and with dumbbells in both hands to add intensity.
SAY NO TO ‘FOOD PUSHERS’
It’s hard to resist family members, who lure you to eat fattening treats as they refuse to take no for an answer. Experts suggest you say no, over and over again, if you don’t want your diet plans to go awry!
SIMPLE DIET TIPS:
- A few days before the festivities begin, start watching what you eat. Include a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet to obtain enough fibre. This in turn will keep your stomach full for a longer time, so that you avoid gorging on calorie loaded foods.
- If you are invited for lunch or dinner, make sure you eat something healthy from home beforehand, so that you avoid rich food.
- At a buffet, instead of trying a little of everything, stick to a few healthy choices like salads and lean protein (chicken, fish).
- Use smaller plates while eating. Fill 2/3rd of your plate with fruits and vegetables; 1/3rd can be allotted to high-calorie foods such as sweets or fried starters.
- Rich gravies like malai koftas, malai methi matar etc. are overloaded with cashews and pistachios which have a high quantity of invisible fat. Say ‘no’!
- Go easy on the alcohol. Instead of consuming cold drinks and packaged juices, try having fresh lemonade, minty lemon, cucumber coolers or iced tea.
- Don’t stop your regular gym routine during the holidays. You may want to enjoy a festival to the fullest but remember, it will wreak havoc on your body afterwards. You needn’t work out as much as you usually do, but following even half of your exercise routine is better than skipping it altogether.
discusses the beauty, I made a beauty blog for females. Because this beauty blog on building a sense of importance. Why? Pretty sure because it is associated with men. How to look beautiful woman does not make men into leaving the woman.
Get info about natural beauty. Beauty is a makhkota woman. If you want to look beautiful, can read beauty tips naturally here. Articles in the tips for beauty. Read more about the beautiful
Other information about beauty in Seconds
Is there any woman look beautiful tang thus creating gentleman leave the woman?
Using Excessive Perfume Rather look beautiful that make Men Squeamish
Ladies, not a seductive scent that will attract its attention, it will make his nose stung because excessive perfume scent that You spread the word.
Use a Foundation or Concealer Layered Damaging elements of Natural Beauty
Ladies, your face is not the tart should be coated with the foundation of many various brands or colors. Basic wear enough make-up according to your skin tone. Don’t be alarmed by the color of your skin is exotic. If you do so, be prepared for Your spouse or abandoned it.
Excessive Eyeliner Application Makes The Eyes Look Creepy Rather Than Look Beautiful
Mean heart anyway would like to make your eyes more dramatic and sharp. Moreover, coupled with the accent-accent unique. Unfortunately, men prefer natural eyeliner application. You are not the lenong, ladies.
Dry Skin Beauty Damaging Skin Woman
Uncertain weather makes your skin be not friendly with your beauty. His intention anyway you use a moisturizing cream. But remember, don’t use excessive only because you want your skin rapidly moist. Nothing is instant. If you remain so, he wouldn’t be willing to touch you.
Who would want to smooch with a yellow-toothed woman? To enlighten you do everything. But remember, as often as You whiten teeth is also not good. Not white teeth, and the teeth are porous.
Sticky Lip Gloss
Effects of lip gloss, bright and shiny does make you more beautiful and your lips seem fresh. But, if you are using excessive, not the gleaming lips in a sticky lips which thus can give effect ‘ slime ‘ on the lips.
The Hair Stiff
Ladies, there is no man who can wipe your hair if it is dry. Like to wipe the broom. Let alone with a hairstyle that is too curly, surely his inhibiting. He’s not even more interested in you will avoid you.
Don’t miss out on the latest info about natural beauty for women. Get immediate tips and infornya on the blog I have.
Get beauty tips and tricks. The main blog discusses more complete and useful beauty for women. Beautiful woman with a beauty treatment.